Center for Creative Works (CCW), a Progressive Art Studio program, seeks a full time, Fiscal Administrator to work with our programs in Wynnewood and Philadelphia. We are a studio art program for neuro diverse artists, dedicated to the highest quality of work possible for the artists in this studio. CCW also engages the broader arts community through residencies, workshops, and other forms of collaboration and programming. Our studio provides materials and equipment for a wide range of artistic mediums as well as promotion and marketing for our artists.
The Fiscal administrator at CCW works with our offices as well as our corporate office through Resources for Human Development. In this role you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of systems designed to assist with the responsibilities relative to Accounts Payable, Financial Management, Human Resources administration, and Benefit management, billing, grant finances and art sales. These duties are inclusive of both external and internal account management. The Fiscal Administrator will work cooperatively with the Program Director to ensure that all systems are properly designed, adjusted, and maintained to fit the current and changing needs of the unit. The Fiscal Administrator provides support primarily relative to program's financial management.
A commitment to the RHD values should be demonstrated as job duties are performed.
This is a hybrid remote/in-person role.
You will also be a part of a highly creative and dynamic team of out of the box thinkers, artists, and community focused staff working in an active art studio. You will have an opportunity to contribute on many levels to the growth of this program and our artists! Our team is passionate, inclusive and talented.
What’s exciting about this position:
· You will be working in a very unique 2390 program unlike other day programs.
· You will have plenty of opportunity to contribute and build experience on many levels as you will be an integral part in the building of this new organization.
· You will be a part of a highly creative and dynamic team of artists, and community focused staff and have an opportunity to contribute on many levels to the growth of this program and of our artists.
· You will working under Resources for Human Development, a large human service non-profit based in the Philadelphia region with additional programs in 12 states. You will have plenty of room to grow through RHD.
What you’ll love here:
· CCW is a program of Resources for Human Development and a values driven organization. We are committed to these values which include the empowerment of
our participants and staff and to the flexibility to meet the changing needs of all of our partners and those we serve.
· On the job training. Training is available year round to our employees and CCW will carry the cost of most eligible trainings that employees may find on their own as well. RHD also offers scholarships twice yearly to help cover outside education costs.
· A lively, very engaged, joyful, family focused team dynamic.
· A management team that is also dedicated to supporting your own development.
· Great PTO.
If you are interested in progressive, engaged thinking around identity, work options, creative contribution and contributing to inclusivity, we may be a match for you. If you believe that everyone has something to offer ,and neuro-diversity adds to the richness of our communities and should be celebrated, you will feel at home here.
CCW offers full benefits which include health, life, dental insurances, great PTO package, 403(b), scholarship assistance, flexibility, and more. Join us!
Job Duties Description:
· Process and submit electronic check requests and paperwork for accounts payable.
· Process and submit accounts receivable and either deposit receivables in the bank or send them to the corporate office.
· Processing of remote bank reconciliations, if applicable.
· Assist in distributing and maintaining site funds.
· Coordinates the management of Credit Cards, including credit card activity monitoring for any unusual transactions, review and timely approval of transactions, coordinate card holder monthly reconciliation and receipt management, follows-up on any credit card fraud investigations and cancels cards for exiting card holder.
· Will follow up on any missing or unaccounted activities and report such activities to the divisional fiscal group.
· Participate in fiscal and compliance audits. Responsible for facilitation and submission of all applicable payments necessary to ensure that properties remain in current and good status with vendors. Collection and collation of all required payment information will precede submission to designated corporate representative for issuance of payment. Maintain vendor relationship.
· Responsible for creating and maintaining participant financial tracking systems, including monthly General Ledger review and submitting necessary adjustments.
· Provides initial reconciliation of cash advances and custodial, with further review via Accounts Payable department.
· Oversee rent payments/contracts for CCW program sites.
· Submit appropriate documentation to custodial department noting new admissions, moves, deaths, etc. Will follow up as necessary.
· Complete and maintain forms, documents and records related to participants, employees or the program in a timely and effective manner.
· Responsible for completing, reviewing, and forwarding all required “new-hire” paperwork to designated corporate representative.
· Assist with human resource functions, including benefits enrollment, timely submission of term and change forms. Tracking for consistency.
· Assist in Maintain and track all staff training requirements when needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties Addendum
· Oversight of AP and AR regarding art sales.
· Coordination and documentation of grant related finances.
· Oversight of CCW billing operations.
· Responsible for tracking unit property and fix assets.
· A Bachelor’s Degree from with a major in Business Administration, Accounting or other related field preferred, or an Associates’
Degree with two years relevant experience or a High School Diploma with 4 years relevant experience will be considered.
· Knowledge of basic accounting practices, policies and procedures purchasing and billing functions.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Products and Applications.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.